Saturday, August 21, 2010

cute, trendy, girl pirates


So today I embarked upon some new fashion fantasies. I guess that’s what a morning ritual of watching The Rachel Zoe Project will do to you. Thanks to my simplistic searching skills in which I type in “clothes” to the search option in the App Store, I downloaded hundreds of thousands of outfit and accessory options for me to buy at the flick of a finger. Did I mention this fantastic App is free? Oh yeah, baby. I’m quite the cheapskate. Well, it’s called ShopStyle, and it allows me to choose who I’m shopping for, what type of item, which designers or stores I adore, how much I’m willing to spend, what size I am (or pretend to be), what’s on sale, and which colors set me in a frenzy, all of which aid me in sorting through the magnitude that is online shopping. Needless to say, this little technological beauty located on my iPod has already been a joy to have in my App family. ShopStyle is simple, chic, aesthetically pleasing, and exciting. That’s right, America, take a whiff of my freshly made materialism. Ain’t it sweet? And as a result of SS, I’ve uncovered online shopping gold: ASOS. This place is a treasure chest for pirates of my kind—you know, the cute, trendy girl pirates who like floral dresses and nifty bargains. Anywho, this online British store lets you pay with all major credit cards (and even paypal) and has free shipping in the U.K. (dontcha wish that last letter was an “S”?). And let’s face it, anything British is pretty much B.A. from the start, even without the cute-but-well-priced outfits and unique accessories. So here I am, staying up later than I should, wasting my time with online shopping. Isn’t it great?! Oh yes. And no worries, you’ll understand when I show up to school looking like Lilly Allen on Monday. Jealous yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment