Sunday, July 18, 2010

waiting on you,

So here I am, sitting in an oasis of being downstairs all by my lonesome. Oh, how I wish I didn't live in a house with other people. It's just so much easier to get along without them. But nevertheless, I love my family, especially my mother right now since I'm typing on the new MacBook Pro she bought. Love. My. Life. It's silver with black keys and is as beautiful as a baby grand piano. Contrasting colors, sleekness, newness, beauty. My materialism is really escaping right now but hey, I'm only human. So I kind of feel all over the place right now. Just praying for balance since coming home from camp newly refreshed in my spirituality and excited for what's ahead. I always come home from Camp Longridge (a student Christian camp in Ridgeway, SC) feeling good about God. And the same holds true right now, at least so far as I can keep that up. But anyways, back to my craziness. Well, I'm just now realizing that I haven't written in FOREVER and that the last time I uploaded pictures from my camera was in May. Now that's a little ridiculous. But aside from that, I still have to write all my papers for summer reading and do a pain-in-the-rear work packet for math. Fun fun! I'm having to cope with a household of 4 people again (it's been about 3 years since) and praying to God that this upcomign year won't kill me. Junior year. My mind starts racing at the mention of it. AP classes, the SAT and ACT, browsing for colleges, heavy workload, driving test, and basically the most difficult aspects of high school all piled up in one year. But I am relieved to know that I have hundreds of classmates going through the same thing as I am. Whew. I'm also fretting over all the crap I eat and my severe lack of physical activity. But that's nothing new. And of course my mind constantly reverts back to my group of friends and who is changing (for the worse, unfortunately) and what this upcoming year will do to us. I have so many wants right now that it's simply crazy! I want to: make music, hike, sing, shop, research, make money, get things done, exercise, look good, fellowship, and basically balance everything in the world and be perfect. That's impossible, you say? Oh bummer. I guess I'll have to rely on God then. And I'm very glad for that because it's quit obvious of my inability to succeed in any of my aspirations. It's not that I have a low self-esteem, just an increasing amount of faith. So I believe that's enough brain spillage for now. Ta-ta!

Oh!! P.S.--I was stopped in the mall the other day and asked if I could be featured on a Fashion Blog. (: (: (: So as soon as the post goes up, I'll send you the link.

God bless, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment