Saturday, June 19, 2010

RTW Ramblings

Me and my new friend Nueng

What a trip this has been. I have made a complete lap around the world. I have tried things I may not have tried at home. I rode an elephant. I met kids I wanted to put in my suitcase and take home with me. I hopped on a plane to go somewhere that I knew absolutely no one. I survived living on a boat for a whole week. I learned to speak Australian. I met a very nice boy I hope to see again one day soon.

I have no idea what's next for me. Well I sort of do. Today I am going to catch a bus to Zadar and try to not feel lonely. Tomorrow I am going to fly home. Thursday I am going to New York for TBEX. Past that I have no idea. Not sure I like the uncertainty as much as I did before.

In some sense I am glad to come home. I am desperately craving Mexican food and my own bed that doesn't move. I miss my family even though I don't like to admit it. But this view could keep someone here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment