Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rare Breed

We are a rare breed, us Eubanks girls. We have the humor and honesty of our father and the friendliness of our mother. Sometimes people can't handle our honesty, but they at least respect it. We are strong minded, driven and I think we look pretty cute. So why am I talking us up so much? Because I want to remind my sisters.

You two are amazing girls that will do so much in life. I think Rachel will be famous, but for what I'm not yet sure. She is talented in acting, singing and writing. It could be any number of things. Sammi is fiercely independent and I could totally see her pulling an Into the Wild (minus the ending). She is so strong in her beliefs and I wish I could say the same. You're both such amazing people. I don't want you to ever let anyone make you feel like you aren't good enough in any way. I admire you both and whenever you're feeling down, read this post.


C

1 comment: