Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brain Mush


It's reading day eve and for those of you who are or have been in college, you know this to be the surest sign that finals are here. What this means is that the next week will consist of a considerable amount of brain explosion, studying, writing assignments ignored since January, eating absolute junk, and maybe packing (if only to avoid studying). As this time is upon me I find myself distracted. My mind drifts from the pages of my books to the now familiar confusion of my head and heart. It's been quite a semester. Maybe I need this. I've lived my life without relative sorrow, struggle, or heartache. Now is the time for God to pick me up off the floor and carry me to my next destination. Thats all I can trust. As I journey across the country on my own, I pray that God will meet me there. For those of you who want to follow my journey check out my solo blog:


For those of you who don't feel like reading it, you can always pray for me. Sometimes prayer is all we have. So I'll keep on.

1 comment:

  1. I would never wish hurt or heartache on you, but honestly, how do we appreciate what makes our lives rich and beautiful and great without understanding pain and hurt? I know to appreciate what I have now.

    Love you sister. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete